Need help with skate sizing? View Size Guides
Whether you’re hitting up the boardwalk, skating your favorite trail, or dancing in the park, nothing beats rolling outside with your friends. That’s the inspiration behind the all-new Riedell Crew outdoor roller skate. To create the Crew, we started with our durable and classic 120 boot as a base and then added some colorful contemporary flair and sophisticated touches. The Crew is available in 3 unique colorways, Crimson, Ocean, and Turmeric, and features colorful contrasting accessories. The comfortable high top boot rides on the Thrust Nylon plate and is finished with Sonar Zen 62mm outdoor wheels for a smooth ride, ABEC-5 bearings, and colorful adjustable toe stops. Live it up with your friends and let the good times roll with the Riedell Crew!
Riedell Crew Features:
Boot: Crew Crimson (red), Ocean (blue), and Turmeric (yellow)
- Leather uppers
- Dri-Lex™ lining
- High top design for good ankle support and a comfortable fit
- Plate: PowerDyne Thrust Nylon
Wheels: Sonar Zen (color-coordinated)
- Outdoor urethane compound
- 62mm x 32mm, 85A
- Bearings: ABEC-5
- Toe Stop: Adjustable (color-coordinated)
Sizes: All colorways available in sizes 4–11 (Full only), Medium width
- The Crew is designed and built as a unisex boot. It has the same fit as the RW Wave White, Angel White, and Orbit skates. It is wider than a 120 White wide, but not quite as generous as the 120 Black.